The Lastest

[Forex Fundamental Guide][slideshow]

DESERT EAGLE FOREX TRADING SYSTEM FOR SCALPERS

I consider forex trading as a war. That is why, I named my trading systems by the name of weapons.However, today I am going to write about a trading system which is specially for scalpers. Scalpers are the traders who trades frequently. They are the brave traders who wants to capture every move of the market. 

"Desert Eagle" forex trading system composed of three technical indicators which are 60 period SMA, MACD histograms and Parabolic SAR. The system is to be applied on the smallest time frame available. The treading strategy with this trading system is very easy.

How to place a long order with Desert Eagle?
The steps to execute a long trade with Desert Eagle are as follows-
(1) First of all, look for the market price to cross the 60 period simple moving average from below.
(2) Wait for the MACD histograms to turn into positive territory.
(3) Wait for the parabolic SAR to appear below the market price. This is the entry signal.
(4) Place the stop loss 10 pips below the entry price.
(5) Place the profit target 10 pips above the entry price.

How to place a short order with Desert Eagle?
The steps to execute a short trade with Desert Eagle are as follows-
(1) First of all, look for the market price to cross the 60 period simple moving average from above.
(2) Wait for the MACD histograms to turn into negative territory.
(3) Wait for the parabolic SAR to appear above the market price. This is the entry signal.
(4) Place the stop loss 10 pips above the entry price.
(5) Place the profit target 10 pips below the entry price.

Dear traders, these are the trading strategy and setup with "Desert Eagle" trading system. This trading system is recommended only for the scalpers.If you believe you are a scalper, you can apply this trading system on your trading platform.

If you have any question regarding this post, you can drop it into the comment section below. I generally respond to your comments within 24 hours.

You can also subscribe yourFXguide to receive updates right into your inbox. Simply, enter your email address into the email subscription box and click subscribe, then sign into your inbox and click the confirmation link. Thank you !!!

1 comment:

  1. I lost my money to them few months ago. I lost over $56,000, they denied my withdrawal request and and also left it pending. I reached out to them and they never responded back tooth my emails and calls. They eventually locked me out of my account. I had to reach out to a recovery expert dorisashley52 @ gmail .com to help me recover all my money back. I have gotten my money back, you can also get her on whatapp + 1 516 494 0313

    ReplyDelete

Forex Broker Reviews

[Forex Technical Indicators][grids]

Top Forex Technical Indicators

[Top Forex Technical Indicators][btop]