The Lastest

[Forex Fundamental Guide][slideshow]

THE DRAGUNOV SPD FOREX TRADING SYSTEM: A TRADING SYSTEM FOR DAY TRADERS

The Dragunov SPD forex trading system is named after the name of Dragunov SPD gun. I named the system after the name of a gun because I consider forex trading as a war. As the soldiers at war, currency traders not only need to gain the pips but also to protect themselves from the enemies through risk management and effective order execution. 

Anyways, this trading system is designed for the day traders, and it does not require any technical indicators. Commonly, 30 to 50 pips can be gained with this trading system. This trading system should be applied on the 15m or 30m chart. Any currency pairs can be traded with this trading system. 

The trading strategy with this technical indicator involves in identifying the support and resistance level. A support level indicates that the financial market is finding it difficult to break through it, and may head higher in the near term. In other way, a resistance level indicates that the financial market is finding it difficult to break through it, and may head lower in the near term

How to execute a long trade with "The Dragunov SPD" forex trading system? 

(a) Identify the support level.
(b) Identify a candle that has a long shadow that breaks the support level (this candle is called the false break candle).
(c) Wait for the long shadow candle to be closed as a bull candle.
(d) Enter at the opening of the next candle.
(e) Put the stop loss 5-10 pips lower than the low of the long shadow candle. 
(d) Profit target can be placed in different ways like at the next resistance level or at 1:1/1:2/1:3 risk to reward ratio.

Above illustration shows the way to enter a long order with this trading system.

How to execute a short trade with "The Dragunov SPD" forex trading system?


(a) Identify the resistance level.
(b) Identify a candle that has a long shadow that breaks the resistance level (this candle is called the false break candle).
(c) Wait for the long shadow candle to be closed as a bear candle.
(d) Enter at the opening of the next candle.
(e) Put the stop loss 5-10 pips higher than the high of the long shadow candle. 
(d) Profit target can be placed in different ways like at the next support level or at 1:1/1:2/1:3 risk to reward ratio.

Above illustration shows the way to enter a short order with this trading system.

Dear Traders, If you have any question regarding this post, you can drop it into the comment section below. I generally respond to your comments within 24 hours.

You can also subscribe yourFXguide to receive updates right into your inbox. Simply, enter your email address into the email subscription box and click subscribe, then sign into your inbox and click the confirmation link. Thank you !!!

2 comments:

  1. I lost my money to them few months ago. I lost over $56,000, they denied my withdrawal request and and also left it pending. I reached out to them and they never responded back tooth my emails and calls. They eventually locked me out of my account. I had to reach out to a recovery expert dorisashley52 @ gmail .com to help me recover all my money back. I have gotten my money back, you can also get her on whatapp + 1 516 494 0313

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a victim of scam i lost a lot of money to a broker who promised me a huge return in weeks which caused me emotional distress i reported to the police and the FBI and nothing was done about it i was later directed to Unity Recovery company   that helped me recover every penny i lost without any upfront fee.
     Report your complaint and get your refund of money or poorly rigged trades and other scam activities I received a $31,500 refund.  
    Email: unityrecoverysystem@gmail.com
    Whatsapp: +17193475219 
    ...

    ReplyDelete

Forex Broker Reviews

[Forex Technical Indicators][grids]

Top Forex Technical Indicators

[Top Forex Technical Indicators][btop]